INSTALLATION OF A NEW OR EXISTING BUILDING
Operating or unoccupied sites, creation of fire protection, modification of existing protection or thirty-year review.
Each agency has a number of teams working separately or together, depending on the scale of your project.
Whether you require project management or intend to implement your project yourself, AAI supports you throughout your work.
Our teams can optimise intervention times either based on plan or on site.
Your installation has a thirty-year phase, and we assist you in budgeting for upgrades to achieve conformity with the currently applicable framework of reference for your site.
We work on a daily basis to replace pipes, electrical cabinets, diesel, a pump or any parts which ensure your protection.
OPERATION & REMOTE SURVEILLANCE
AAI offers its contract clients a 24hr/24 emergency number.
For owner-operators or lessors who do not have the competences needed to run their installation or whose employees are not available, AAI offers to assure:
The management of the weekly running of the sprinkler installations on site (planned call-out service with the possibility of diesel and consumables).
P3 approved remote management and remote surveillance of your site 24hr/24 (telephone assistance).
A 24h/24 on-site intervention duty (assistance with call-out).
AAI also ensures the configuration of the sprinkler alarm centre and of the remote transmitter.
Maintenance of your installation in order to prevent all malfunctions.
Your activity evolves, your sprinkler installation must be able to function at any time. Various types of operation are therefore necessary to keep your device on active stand-by.
- Weekly testing: verification of levels, test of the pumps and engines, alarm tests, changes in the recording gauge strips, consignation of tests in reports or S1A documents under the APSAD reference framework.
- Six-monthly checks: : verification that your protection is appropriate to the risk (change in activity, storage, partitions, ceiling, equipment, etc.).
- Annual maintenance of the diesel motor pump: to preserve the original performance standards, verification of various points (level, preheating, belt, etc.), changes (oil, filter, etc.).
- The annual maintenance of stations: to preserve the construction characteristics, verification (air pressure, glycol, etc.), changes (joint, valves, etc.).
- Triennial maintenance: : to ensure reliability, the devices are dismounted or emptied for checks and cleaning (reserves, taps, pump wheels), others are tested (tap water input, buoyed systems, recovery by genset.).
FIRE HOSE CABINET / FIRE HOSE STATION / FIRE HYDRANT MAINTENANCE
Avoid failures thanks to regular revisions.
Your operations may cause deterioration or blocked access to your fire hose cabinet, fire hose station or fire hydrant protection.
We perform inspections which are essential to the maintenance of your installations in order to give you an overview of the level of protection in your establishment.
The fire hose cabinets/fire hose stations are subject to maintenance and an annual, five-yearly and ten-yearly check:
Water source check
Check of the general condition of the appliances
Accessibility check of the various devices
Check or replacement of joints / pipes / motor pump consumable, etc.
All our observations are consigned to an inspection report or a Q5 if your reference framework is the APSAD.
Repair of all installations (under contract, maximum response time: 24 hours)
As part of our partnership with our clients, we encourage repairs to be organised by phone.
To make it easier to identify the equipment installed on your premises, we have developed our site maintenance application.
Our teams based in our proximity agencies make it possible to guarantee our contract clients optimal service and maintenance quality.
Outside opening hours, we have a stand-by number for contract clients.
Initiation to the handling of fire protection installations.
AAI assists you and drafts your personalised technical notice so that you are familiar with the steps to be taken in all potential situations.
For your new equipment or existing protection, we provide theoretical and practical training on the running, verification and use of your installation.
Likewise, AAI monitors the qualifications of its teams, supervisors, lifesavers, workplace first-aiders, CACES permit, driving authorisation, accreditation (electrical, chemical, asbestos, etc.), protocols, internal procedures.
We also have a training room which can be made available, with tests or real-time nozzle release.